Curriculum Vitae CV Preparation
A four hour workshop focusing on creating your professional profile and increase your employability.
The workshop will focus on the following points:
- Write or update your CV and cover letter. Learn tips and techniques to ensure your CV stands out from the crowd
- Acquire language and communication techniques to make your CV unique and attractive
- The main purpose of a CV: present experience and skills in a concise and effective manner.
- What makes a successful CV
- Typical errors in CV writing
- The cover letter: Why should they choose you?
- Create or update your LinkedIn profile in order to best market your skills and abilities
- Learn to undertake company research and be well prepared for job interviews
Date And Time09-08-2021 - 10-08-2021
- Slot 1: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Slot 2: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Slot 3: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Total Duration Of Workshop4 Hour(s)
Dr. Mahendra Gupta, Co-Founder, MEETCS LLP. is an entrepreneur, an auditor, a passionate teacher, creative thinker, author all cast into one. He has always believed that worldly problems can be solved using technology. His Ph.D. research threw light on his belief that the world is changing rapidly with technology. He has 22+years of experience in IT, and has a passion for Training and Consulting. Having conducted several trainings for Educational Institutions and corporates, his feedback being 4.5 out of 5, shows what an all-rounder he is. Hence he is called "Magnificent Mahendra".
Write A Public Review